Saturday 20 September 2014

Educamp Minecraft

Today the first Educamp Minecraft was held in Rotorua. As a long time proponent of Minecraft as a teaching and learning tool, I was lucky to be asked to present via Skype from Christchurch and managed to participate via Twitter. You can review the tweets below if you missed out on the conference.


Below is the slide I talked about, and here is a link to all the other wonderful presenters. Thank you to all, I learnt so much from you all.


I have also shared my teaching experience with Minecraft last year at a TeachMeetNZ virtual unconference. You can read my blog post and watch the recorded video about it by clicking the link below.
TeachMeetNZ - Minecraft as a Teaching and Learning Tool - See more at: http://mindcraftlearning.blogspot.co.nz/2013/11/teachmeetnz-minecraft-as-teaching-and.html#sthash.yMdehT6d.dpuf

No comments: